About Me

My photo
With my blog, I will document my progress in CAS throughout the next two years. The challenges and the achievements will be acknowledged and the highlights will be commemorated.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Final Reflection!


The time as finally come for my creativity, action and service work at OSC to end. This work has been documented over the past 18 months of the IB programme, on this blog and each learning outcome that I have mentioned has been achieved. This is a great success, as a lot of hard work, time, and effort has gone into accomplishing these outcomes. I have been faced with challenges over the course of my CAS involvement but have learned many skills and gained knowledge and perspective that not only allowed me to overcome these challenges, but I believe will continue to help me in any future endeavor. Even though, my shared leadership of Habitat for Humanity has come to a close, I hope to continue my involvement in Habitat or in a community service group similar to it, in the near future. I will always cherish the memories of my time spent helping to build houses, performing at events, raising funds for good causes, and so on and so forth, and so I wish to continue to be an active participant in all such activities once I am in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment