About Me

My photo
With my blog, I will document my progress in CAS throughout the next two years. The challenges and the achievements will be acknowledged and the highlights will be commemorated.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creativity: UN Day Performance

On the 14th of October, OSC held its annual UN Day celebration, which underlines the importance of multi-culturalism, a prominent factor at OSC. At the end of the day we held an assembly and a few of us performed "We are the World". This song was chosen because as students and children, it was appropriate, in addition to being able to be sung in several different languages, a bonus as international students. We each sang a verse in a different language-Nadeera (Sinhala), Camie (Spanish), Chrisni (Mandarin), Mo (Thai) and I (French) and then sang the verse together in English with the help of the audience. As a group we met up several times for rehearsals and through this I worked collaboratively with others and showed perseverance and commitment in my activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment