About Me

My photo
With my blog, I will document my progress in CAS throughout the next two years. The challenges and the achievements will be acknowledged and the highlights will be commemorated.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Action: Food and Fun Fair

On the 12th of March we had our annual Food and Fun Fair at OSC and grade 11 chose to do a soccer shootout. Compared to last years coconut bowling, this was a simpler activity to pull off. Beforehand we planned and initiated this activity by having our grade take a vote as to what activity they wanted to do and then we made a schedule so people could sign up for a 20 minute period in the day and work at the 11th grade stand. When the day came though, we soon found out that no one was really following the schedule. This lead to Sascha, Camille, Mo and I and a few others spending most of the day at the stand. In the end though we raised lots of money and as a grade decided to send it to Japan flood relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment