About Me

My photo
With my blog, I will document my progress in CAS throughout the next two years. The challenges and the achievements will be acknowledged and the highlights will be commemorated.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creativity: Singing at Assembly

On the 14th of September, Camie and I sang a cover of "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato in Assembly. I showed perseverance and commitment in this activity and worked collaboratively with others by meeting up several times over a two week period and practicing: doing harmony, changing up the song from the original and just generally creating a performance we hoped the school would enjoy. Although we don't have a video of the actual performance we recorded a video later that day with the piano at my house. I've included it below, enjoy. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment