About Me

My photo
With my blog, I will document my progress in CAS throughout the next two years. The challenges and the achievements will be acknowledged and the highlights will be commemorated.

Friday, September 2, 2011

More hands-on work for Habitat for Humanity!

This year instead of doing fundraisers, we are going on builds, which involve the hands-on physical work of those included in this CAS. This made me consider the ethical implications of our actions in that when we were doing fundraisers on a fairly regular basis, we would have to ask our OSC community for financial aid and donations. Although we were raising money for a good cause, we felt that we would feel better if we were doing more hands-on work and that is why we decided to try to go on more regular builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment